This placecame highly recommended and it is out of the downtown area, so parking is not a problem.
1. Great decor.
2. Low-key (yes, I know it was the off season)
3. Had a great waitress who allowed us to stay there pretty much as long as we wanted (a little over 2 hours)
4. Bottomless free chips and salsa (a must for any good Mexican restaurant)
5. The best restaurant salsa I’ve ever had. And I’ve had a lot.
6. First time with Mexican sushi (ok, not really, but look at the picture, doesn’t it look like sushi). I had the Cabo: blackened shrimp and avocado. Nuf said!
7. Homemade, fresh, daily, corn tortillas.
8. And many vegetarian options, which I definitely liked.
In my opinion, a little overpriced for mexican, but not outrageous. And definitely well worth it.