1. Housesitting. I love to housesit. It is like a mini-vacation for me. I love to have a place to myself, peace and quiet, good writing, thinking, vegging time. I love to be a blessing to others. I also love the place I’m housesitting: Durham.
2. It is Spring (hopefully will stay that way), so you can expect more photogs – especially around different gardens, campuses, and water.
3. Speaking at a women’s conference for this woman’s church. We are having it in Gatlinburg. I also get to see a great friend and her bfriend – which I’m very excited about.
5. Hopefully launching a BIG project.
6. Charlotte-bound. Such a cool city. Looking forward to conversation w a delightful friend, writing, photog, and food.
7. Preparing for the Tarheel 10 miler.
8. Pressing in to the Gospel – and loving the life He has afforded me!