2. Yes, folks, you heard me right! I’m getting married to Mr. Eric Campbell – you should go check out his music.
3. God is amazingly gracious in my life. I really think the last 15 months of my life have the been the hardest and the best. And I think the next 4 will be the most hectic! But, bring it! 🙂
5. June is going to be a busy month: complete with wedding planning, writing, a hiking wknd with a friend, and a lake visit! Have I mentioned I love water?
6. One of my sweet couple friends welcomed a new baby in the world over the weekend and one is about to bring another sweet baby girl into the world tonight or tomorrow. I love babies!
Anyway, these are some great links I’ve been saving to share!
1. My former boss taught a class then wrote a book with fellow VP, Dan Dumas, all on Biblical Manhood. SO GOOD!
2. I had this on the big boat – need to make it. Healthy and yummy and perfect for summer!
3. Love this post by Matt Chandler!
4. I really love a natural food way of looking at health (instead of medicine). God gave us so much. here is a great read if you suffer from headaches!
5. Love this video talk by Piper, Keller, and Carson – three amazing men of God.
6. My friend David posted a great post for preparing for peace in relationships. So vital, especially in light of upcoming nuptials!