Wow – July is rapidly drawing to a close – but we still have one more fun-filled weekend ahead of us!
1. Love it when late flights turn into early flights (arrival times) because of delays – but I’m equally grateful for people who are willing to sacrifice to still pick me up at 1:30 in the morning!
2. I finished reading this book on the plane: and its great. More on why I read it coming later in a blog review.
3. Wedding plans are coming together. So excited about – wish it could be here sooner!
4. Great time in TX this wknd. A blessing, hanging with friends, good food, and the only thing I didn’t care for about TX this time is the DOT – the roads are so bad. Oh, well. I now know there is a state worse than NC.
5. Another book I’m reading: What Did You Expect by Tripp. So good!
6. I’m greatly anticipating this week: meetings, writings, exercising, birthday celebrating, meeting new friends, shoe shopping!
1. Yum, and oh so rich!
2. Love this by a dear friend about time organization!
3. One of the friends I hung out with this wknd is a great photographer (and so is one of the others), but this is Kristin’s blog
4. Pray these for yourself – and I would encourage you to have others pray them for you as well.
5. Hmmmm….I may make this for a very important birthday dinner coming up
6. If you are a writer, or an aspiring writer, you need to read this post from my friend Courtney.
7. Great post on Katy Perry by Mary Kassian.
8. What a great gift idea!