I love new months! This one is definitely going to be exciting!
1. This weekend was fun in getting to celebrate my fiance’ who turned a year older (‘er, younger) on Friday! We had a blast with friends and food and a little road trip!
2. A friend and I went wedding shoe shopping yesterday: this is what we found. I am so STOKED!
3. This month I get to go to Louisville and hang out with friends and attend/participate in the Connecting Conference at SBTS. Looking forward to it!
4. Before I go to Louisville – I’ll be having a wedding invitiation addressing party with the best bridesmaids ever and having a personal shower thrown by some wonderful friends! Much wedding stuff to do this month – then I think we can take the month of September off!
5. Working on Q3 for the Treasuring Christ Curriculum. Exciting theme: the Extravagant Love of God through Christ!
1. Liked this article about youth and church attendence (plugged-in-ness).
2. Are you ever anxious – about anything?
3. I want this book when it comes out!
4. What a great post out of Resurgence.
5. If you are a woman: married or not – you need to rest in this post!
Have a great August everyone!