1. Less than 4 weeks till our wedding day!
2. My new church family, First Baptist Church of Durham, definitely knows how to make a couple feel loved: they did a great job at showering us with love and generosity yesterday. What a blessing.
4. Football season is in full swing! Peyton hurt, Brantley doing awesome, SEC carrying college football, its going to be a good year! I may not watch too much of it until after the honeymoon, but that’s why I have ESPN on my phone!
5. I am reading Bonhoeffer on my Kindle right now – excellent stuff!
6. Got some neat opportunities for ministry (writing) this week! Can’t wait.
7. Going to the Aquarium this week with a great young couple of friends we love. Next weekend: new family visit to Williamsburg – haven’t been there since I was in K – or some young age like that. My Mom could probably scrounge up pictures!
1. Lasagna without meat – sign me up right now! http://www.eatliverun.com/spinach-mushroom-lasagna/
2. Love listening to Bible read aloud, quite a change from reading it.
3. Really like Keller’s definitions here
4. Really? DC comics – come on?
5. Think young kids can’t sit in “big church”?
That’s all I got time for today! 🙂 Enjoy!