1. I need sound sleep.
2. Held together like a pair of bookends – one of my fave lines right now in a song.
3. What are my other favorite songs right now: Little Miss (Sugarland), Who Are You When I’m Not Looking (Blake Shelton), I Wouldn’t Be a Man (Josh Turner), Made for Colder Weather (ZBB), Hello World (Lady A), I Can’t Love You Back (Easton Corbin).
4. Another way I handle stress is that I don’t eat as much usually because I don’t feel great – this might help me make some weight-loss goals.
5. I love the leadership at my church. They are a grace to me.
6. Just received an iTunes and SBux giftcard in the mail – that’s definitely a great way to start a Monday.
7. Big news comes March 1.
8. Everybody’s experience is different. We can’t let media or other’s experiences dictate ours – we can only stand on Truth of God’s Word.
Since I didn’t give you many last week because I did my Valentine’s Post, I owe you some good ones.
1. I do like Andrew Peterson, and I do like this song, but I don’t think I’ll play it at my wedding…just a thought.
2. Definitely want to serve this at a brunch if I have one in the near future – perfect for spring or summer.
3. My friend, Courtney, hits on a topic all of us need to hear!
4. Very much looking forward to this new Gospel Coalition project.
5. I want to make this – maybe with sweet potatoes. Need to go buy some brussel sprouts
6. So thankful for being a part of a church where this issue isn’t a problem for corporate worship, but I know it is a needed discussion!
7. I’m one of these, but I like how Macheesmo handles the criticism. I try not to annoy folks with my camera!
8. Vicki Courtney hits on a HUGE topic…one that is needed. I see a lot of girls go by in the kids area where I serve who are dressed just like adult women just in small sized (heels, halter tops, latest fashions, etc). Be wise.
9. If anyone knows me at all – they will know my fave store bought cookie is the OREO! Here is an amazing cookie I need to make.
Those 9 should hold you over till next week! 🙂
Well, I only just read the “Rested” link, and that one was great! Thanks for posting! I’ll try to catch more of these later!
Courtney is a great writer and that was very applicable to my life – so I pray it was a blessing to you!