Last night I had the fun privilege to enter through the doors of i o metro in West Little Rock – and be wowed by their new spring line of interior furniture and accessories for any home.
IO Metro hosted me and some of my Arkansas Women Blogger friends to help spread the word of their new spring line. Their line is full of charcoals, grays, navy, cobalt, oranges, tangerines, and aquas. The food was delicious and so were the beverages!
Thank you iometro for hosting us and spoiling us with prizes and giveaways.
For the giveaway – are you ready??? This was my favorite prize they gave away – and I didn’t win it – but I did pick it up to give it away to one blessed reader! You either have to be local – or be willing to pay for shipping – or have it hand delivered. The white bird cage is about 2 feet tall – and beautiful!
This White Bird Cage Candle Holder is so easy to use in every room of your home:
1. Put it in your living room as a statement piece of light with a soft candle flickering in it or some bold flowers to let spring in your home.
2. In your bedroom, you can light a candle to help a night of romantic chilling with your husband.
3. If you use it in your bathroom – make a bath much more enjoyable by putting a soothing candle in it – just adds beauty.
4. If you are hosting ANY type of shower you can put a candle, or flowers, or a show-stopper tower cake or the star cupcake or a tower of cookies in it.
5. Use it when celebrating the birthday of someone you love by setting it in the middle of the table with their dessert cupcake with a flickering candle.
6. Use it on your patio for adding elegance to your next outdoor party!
Creativity flows from everywhere. You don’t have to have everything from the latest magazine – but gather inspiration and look around you – incorporate your creativity into everything!
To enter giveaway:
1. Leave a comment on how you would like to use the white bird cage candle holder.
2. For an extra entry: follow iometro and thekd316 on instagram and leave a comment here telling me you are following both.
(Disclaimer: I was invited to the blogger party as a part of the Arkansas Women Bloggers, and was given the bird cage to giveaway, but was not compensated in anyway for this post. All thoughts are my own. Thank you IOMetro
I will announce winner on Monday morning!
I love it! So many uses for the Bird cage! I can see it with a bright lime green candle in it. I’d use it on either my dining room or kitchen table to spice things up for spring! Thanks for the fun giveaway! I love IO Metro!!
This birdcage is beautiful! I think that I would use it on my mantel above my fireplace, with a candle inside, next to my world map. That way, we would be reminded that Jesus is the light of the world, and that the gospel light needs to be spread to all the lands. Thank you for a fun giveaway!
I would totally use it as the center piece on my “new to me” breakfast table that I am currently refinishing!!!! Sure hope I win!!!!
Summer – I can’t wait to see the finished project on the table! See you Sunday!
I think I would probably use it in the middle of my dining table…think that would work? I love it!
I am following you AND iometro on Instagram
I’d put it on my sideboard in my dining room! Thanks for the opportunity!
Oh and I’m one of your Instagram followers 🙂
That sounds lovely – love side boards. They are very versatile!
This is beautiful! I absolutely loved seeing your posts from your visit to iometro. I think I’d find myself moving it around my house, but is probably start by using it as an inspirational start to a spring centerpiece for my dining room table. I am sure it’ll end up in my bathroom for some peaceful bubble baths as well! Loved all of your suggestions for it’s use as well!
Following you as well as iometro on Instagram. 🙂
Jen – you never know, I might be getting to St A before too long now that I’ll be living in ATL!
Oh, and I am obviously willing to pay shipping 🙂
Ooh! I’d either center it on my dining table, or maybe put it on my mantle!
I follow you and iometro on Instagram (username lpfinn)
It is a lovely piece. Now that our dining room has been painted green, I would use it in there either on the mantel or as a table centerpiece. It is the first room you see when you come into our home and it could use some sprucing up. 🙂
Oh I can see it on my table behind my sofa or on the kitchen table with a candle or even for special bday with cupcake inside or stack-o-cookies 🙂
It would go perfect in my new house!