Last night I had the fun privilege to enter through the doors of i o metro in West Little Rock – and be wowed by their new spring line of interior furniture and accessories for any home.
IO Metro hosted me and some of my Arkansas Women Blogger friends to help spread the word of their new spring line. Their line is full of charcoals, grays, navy, cobalt, oranges, tangerines, and aquas. The food was delicious and so were the beverages!
Thank you iometro for hosting us and spoiling us with prizes and giveaways.
For the giveaway – are you ready??? This was my favorite prize they gave away – and I didn’t win it – but I did pick it up to give it away to one blessed reader! You either have to be local – or be willing to pay for shipping – or have it hand delivered. The white bird cage is about 2 feet tall – and beautiful!
This White Bird Cage Candle Holder is so easy to use in every room of your home:
1. Put it in your living room as a statement piece of light with a soft candle flickering in it or some bold flowers to let spring in your home.
2. In your bedroom, you can light a candle to help a night of romantic chilling with your husband.
3. If you use it in your bathroom – make a bath much more enjoyable by putting a soothing candle in it – just adds beauty.
4. If you are hosting ANY type of shower you can put a candle, or flowers, or a show-stopper tower cake or the star cupcake or a tower of cookies in it.
5. Use it when celebrating the birthday of someone you love by setting it in the middle of the table with their dessert cupcake with a flickering candle.
6. Use it on your patio for adding elegance to your next outdoor party!
Creativity flows from everywhere. You don’t have to have everything from the latest magazine – but gather inspiration and look around you – incorporate your creativity into everything!
To enter giveaway:
1. Leave a comment on how you would like to use the white bird cage candle holder.
2. For an extra entry: follow iometro and thekd316 on instagram and leave a comment here telling me you are following both.
(Disclaimer: I was invited to the blogger party as a part of the Arkansas Women Bloggers, and was given the bird cage to giveaway, but was not compensated in anyway for this post. All thoughts are my own. Thank you IOMetro
I will announce winner on Monday morning!