I don’t know where October went – but here we are in November. Only 2 months left in 2016. The year seems to fly by, and once again we are about to pick out our new calendars. I personally like this one and this one.
Thought if I wrote down some goals at the beginning of the month, I could follow through with them better – you know like writing down a to-do list:
- Cook more at home. I want to cook 4-5 meals at home each week. I do love to eat out, but it is more expensive. Honestly some of it is laziness because parenting is hard. But, I do love to cook too and it is bringing out the creativity in my boys to help me in the kitchen. (See this book for more information on this concept)
- Book reviews. I’ve got a giveaway coming for all you moms of littles out there, and some books that are really teaching my heart right now, like this one and this one.
- Gearing up for Christmas rush with handlettering projects. Go take a look at my instagram page and if I can do a custom order for you, let me know.
- Finish up the Longmire series (at least for now). We are also starting back with West Wing. We took a hiatus because we were so tired and didn’t want a long, involved, good, but depth show each night. Instead, we’ve been watching Leverage together. And anticipating the Gilmore Girls show late November.
- See my desk and dining room table again. I don’t know how this will work (see #3), but I know it will bless my husband and I like doing that. He loves clean surfaces and these two surfaces are in our main living area so we see them all the time. I wish my desk area could look like this – or even this.
- Going to the Pursuit ATL Friendsgiving. It is a fun time sitting with other creatives and talking about everything! Also, going to Passion’s Grove – if I can find parking this time! This is always a great night of worship. If you are in need of some guidance, listen to this sermon.
How are you gearing up for November and what goals do you have?