One of my favorite things in the world of food is Caesar dressing. The tanginess and saltiness and creaminess just makes me salivate and want to dip everything I have in front of me – bread, croutons, crackers, vegetables, meat, salad (of course), in it. Just dump the contents of the bottle in a large bowl and let me dig in! I wanted to liven up some frozen green beans and thought this would be the perfect side dish. I could have easily eaten the whole dish!
Caesar Green Beans
Recipe type: Side Dish
Green beans with a delicious sauce
- 1 bag frozen whole green beans
- 1 T unsalted butter
- 2 T Caesar salad dressing
- s/p to taste
- 1 T sliced toasted almonds
- 2 T freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cook green beans according to directions package.
- In a pan, melt the butter. Stir in the dressing and green beans until all combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with almonds and cheese.