To be honest, I don’t listen to my ipod and I don’t have music loaded on my computer because it slows down the overall working of the computer – so I’d rather just have quiet in my home and then I definitely listen to it in the car. You can always hear my older son asking for it by pointing to the radio dial and saying “more more” from the back seat.
SO, instead of pushing shuffle, I’ll just tell you what is in my 6 CD changer in our highlander:
- Sovereign Grace. This CD is such a blessing to my soul – reassuring my of my position in Christ.
- Getty. The songwriting of the Gettys (and Stuart Townend, they often write together) is untouchable in these days. And the fiddle and penny whistle is well-worth the listen. I love their live albums the most because you hear people singing passionately and expressively which encourages me in my walk.
- Hillsong United. Whenever I want to rock it out in my car, this one gets played. Mercy Mercy is my favorite song on the disk for sure.
- Daniel Renstrom. A friend of mine and a lover of children learning the truths of the Word. My boys know this one by heart! And some of my fave hymns on it too.
- Sojourn. I attended church in Louisville and got to sing these songs weekly. This CD is another reminder of the Gospel to my sweet soul.
- Songs from Luke. The authority of Christ – Not In Me – Come to the Feast – definitely some of my favorite new ones.